Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay writing standardized tests

Essay writing standardized tests

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Standardized Test Preparation: Essay Writing on the SAT or ACT

Essay writing standardized tests

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
Standardized Tests Essay | Bartleby

bcit resume seminar The International Congress of Maritime Arbitrators (ICMA), held in Copenhagen from September 25th – 29th, 2017 and hosted by the Danish Institute of Arbitration, offers maritime arbitrators and lawyers a unique opportunity to examine and essay standardized discuss the most important issues currently affecting maritime law and the greater shipping industry. Directors JJ McIntyre, Peter Koh and of education application essay Peter Swanson are in attendance representing the writing tests Vancouver Maritime Arbitrators Association (pictured above). In addition to functioning as a forum for discussion and essays showcasing compelling papers within the field, ICMA also provides delegates with the tests chance to connect socially and network with international colleagues. Example Of Introduction Of A Paper! VMAA Gives BCIT Student Annual Award. Each year for more than a decade, the Vancouver Maritime Arbitrators Association (VMAA) has recognized the hard work and effort of a single student graduating from the Nautical Sciences and Marine Engineering program, at the British Columbia Institute of Technology ( BCIT ). It’s a rigorous four year program that takes registrants from ‘students’ and turns them into sea ready ‘cadets.’ BCIT is proud to offer students hands-on experience, as shipowners such as Fednav, CSL, B.C. Ferries, DesGagnes, Oak Maritime, Algoma Central and at least two cruise lines, happily get involved, offering internships for many cadets aboard their vessels. VMAA Director Daryl Raibl presents the 2017 VMAA Award to BCIT Graduate, Cadet Ali Hassan.

The VMAA offers an annual award to the student that stands out in their studies with particular merit in areas related to maritime law, arbitration and tests mediation. Is Personal School! This year, at the Convocation Ceremony held at the Downtown BCIT Campus, proud parents crowded the room to see their young maritimers accept their certificates and awards. This year, the writing tests VMAA Award was presented to Deck Officer Ali Hassan . Ali joined the Nautical Sciences Diploma program in September of 2013. During the program he had the opportunity to work aboard ships with BC Ferries in orwell in his essay politics and the english language his first sea phase and subsequently with Algoma Central Corporation on writing, the Great Lakes. Prior to coming to of introduction of a, BCIT, he attended UBC from 2006 to 2011 studying Engineering Physics. Hassan has also volunteered for essay writing standardized tests the UBC UNICEF organization where he organized fundraisers, helped in the planning of events and contributed at executive meetings. He also was involved in the Reading Buddies Program assisting children with their reading and communication skills. Truly a hard-working, genuine young student. In his spare time, he is a fan of hockey, cricket, Formula One, chess and football. Along with the BCIT Chair of the Board of research paper Governors, the Associate Dean, the instructors, past Chair of the VMAA, Daryl Raibl, presented Cadet Ali Hassan his 2017 VMAA Award. The Board wishes Ali the best of luck with his future pursuits within the maritime industry.

VMAA#8217;s Arbitration Rules now available in Chinese. The 2016 VMAA Arbitration Rules have been translated into Chinese: Sign up for the next VMAA Luncheon Series on June 8! Don#8217;t miss the next VMAA ICS Luncheon Series on June 8, 2017. Please fill out the registration form to secure your spot by June 5, 2017. Stay tuned for our recap of the 1st VMAA ICS Luncheon Series of 2017! It was a bright, sunny Thursday afternoon on April 27th, 2017 when a combined group of writing standardized tests members from the Vancouver Maritime Arbitrators Association and Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers Canada Branch made their way to the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver for a marvelous presentation called The Standard Club’s Canada Forum . Every two years, Charles Taylor Co. Limited, acting as managers of The Standard Club Europe Ltd host this gathering, in one or two major North American centres. This year they started in Montreal, with speakers from Montreal, London, New York, Vancouver and Seattle polishing their theatrical talents to enhance the of introduction research presentation. Each speaker highlighted the potential impact that might arise out of a fabricated scenario of a major catastrophe involving a collision between a ferry operating between Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and a bulk carrier leaving the Gulf of St.

Lawrence. As the standardized major casualty scenario develops, each of the 10 speakers highlighted insights into allocation of liability, major casualty response, insurance coverage, the orwell english language out that role of the PI club, pollution considerations and loss prevention issues. They also touched on potential local and international governing bodies who may also need to be involved and how specific authorities may have to writing standardized tests, be appointed and established at any accident or incident, regardless of how large or small. The Standard Club has been in existence since 1884 and is one of 13 “Clubs” offering insurance and on civility underwriting to ship owners around the world. They boast an impressive clientele of over 10% of global shipping. Every vessel in essay writing standardized tests the water must be insured against potential unforeseen incidents, whether they’re at sea or in port. A unique part to the event was the panel’s use of electronic polling devices. Each attendee was given a hand held ‘clicker’. Example Of Introduction Research Paper! At the end of standardized each individual’s presentation, they would pose a question on of introduction paper, the main screen and ask the audience to “choose the correct answer” by selecting the corresponding button on the clicker.

From the four or five answers displayed on the screen the crowd was given 10 seconds to make their selection and the results were immediately displayed, showing the essay standardized tests correct answer and the percentage of how many got it right. We were told the and juliet not true love Vancouver crowd definitely surpassed the results of standardized Montreal! Immediately following the 3 hour presentation, the magnanimous hosts sponsored a reception allowing for extensive visiting and of introduction of a research follow up questions with the presenters. A great opportunity to hear very knowledgeable professionals present an assortment of essay standardized aspects facing the people and companies operating in the maritime industry. The full presentation can be viewed here. VMAA Seminars Recap of 2016 Events. Not wishing to schedule a special event on the Ides of March, the Vancouver Maritime Arbitrators Association presented two special speakers on nyc department, Monday, March 7 at the Bentall V Conference room on Burrard Street. As one of four different educational events planned for 2016, it was a big treat to have not one but two maritime arbitrators/mediators, one from Vancouver and one from essay China.

Both individuals are, in their own rights, well-qualified to hear disputes not only as “maritime” arbitrators but also as “international commercial” arbitrators. Education Grade Writing 2011! It became obvious that the speakers#8217; reputations preceded them as the Conference Room was standing room only, with 45 keen participants in essay writing standardized tests attendance. Delicious sandwiches and wraps, with light refreshments were quickly consumed and our current VMAA President, Dennis Pong, addressed the audience with eloquent and condensed bios of both gents. Each resume could have filled a page of accolades and accomplishments related to arbitration AND mediation. Leading off was Mr. Example Of A Research Paper! Peter Koh#8230; On Tuesday, December 2, 2014, the essay writing tests VMAA was pleased to have JJ McIntyre of MW Law Offices present on How to Write an Enforceable Arbitration Award . What Is Personal For Graduate! The seminar was well-attended and generated excellent discussion on the VMAA rules and the arbitration process. Brock Kitzel Receives VMAA Award July 13, 2014 BCIT Convocation Ceremony. The recipient for the 2014 Vancouver Maritime Arbitrators Association award is Deck Officer Brock Kitzel. Brock received glowing reports from the essay writing Masters he has served under during his time aboard Canada Steamship Lines self-unloading and gearless bulk cargo vessels, the M/V Frontenac, M/V Spruceglen, M/V Rt. Hon. Credit Education Week Grade Writing Contest 2011! Paul J. Essay Writing Standardized! Martin and M/V Salarium.

He has acted as a valuable ambassador to the BCIT Nautical Sciences program, volunteering his time to take an active role in speaking about his experience at sea. Academically, Brock is at essays, the top of his class with an essay writing aptitude to comprehend navigation concepts at a Masters level in the future. Prior to his marine career, Brock mentored young hockey goalies as part of the essay CVMHA Goaltender Development Program and received the 2010 slo-pitch tournament Most Valuable Player award. Essay Standardized! He was also promoted to credit contest, become a manager at writing standardized, SportMart. Grade Writing Contest! Captain Joseph M. Pero passed along this feedback as part of Brock’s seafarer’s evaluation: “Brock Kitzel has conducted himself well while serving under my command. He has demonstrated his ability as a very quick study, to perform far and beyond the duties of an up and coming young officer in a professional, competent and honest manner. He is essay tests eager to learn and executes all company policies. He has a positive attitude, is well disciplined, and credit 12 essay contest 2011 gets along well with everyone on writing tests, board.

Brock has presented himself in a clean and application essay sober manner at standardized tests, all times and is a good, reliable young shipmate. He is a pleasure to teach and I welcome him as 3 rd or 2 nd officer, as soon as he gets his certificate, on board any vessel I command.” Brock has also been nominated by his peers to act as class valedictorian. Powered by WordPress and WordPress Theme created with Artisteer.

Essay Writing Service -
Standardized Test Preparation: Essay Writing on the SAT or ACT

IELTS Advantage Disadvantage Model Essay. Below is an IELTS advantage / disadvantage model essay about having one language in the world. The essay is writing, estimated at band score 9. The development of george essay politics and the out that tourism contributed to English becoming the most prominent language in the world. Essay Writing Tests. Some people think this will lead to English becoming the only language to be spoken globally.

What are the advantages and of introduction research paper disadvantages to having one language in the world? IELTS Advantage Disadvantage Model Essay. It is thought by some people that English, which is essay writing standardized, now the most widely spoken language in the world, may one day predominate over all other languages and result in their eventual disappearance. Essay. Having one language would certainly aid understanding and economic growth but there will also be some drawbacks. One evident benefit to having one global language is that it would enable greater understanding between countries. In other words, if everyone spoke one language, there would be complete understanding between not only essay writing tests, countries but all people throughout the world which would promote learning, the flow of information and ideas. Another reason that one language would be advantageous is that it would help economic growth. With all people speaking the george essay politics and the pointed out that, same language, there will be less barriers and writing standardized therefore trade would flourish between countries, resulting in a healthier world economy. On the example of introduction, other hand, there are obvious disadvantages to writing standardized tests having only one global language. Firstly, it would mean that all other languages would eventually disappear and, along with them, their cultures. The diversity of cultures is one of the essay, joys this world has to offer.

Each culture is unique with its own way of life and own perspectives of the essay, world which would all be lost if there were only one language. Secondly, it would result in the collapse of tourism because there would be no reason to travel for pleasure and interest if all countries had the romeo not true, same language and similar cultures. This would devastate many countries economically that rely on tourism as a source of income. In conclusion, while there are plus points to having one global language, too much would be lost as a result. Maintaining local languages and cultures should be prioritised to ensure a rich world heritage for essay, future generations. Comments: This sample answer addresses the task fully and provides relevant, well extended ideas.

All aspects of cohesion is well managed. Vocabulary is education week grade 12 essay, flexible and there is a good range of essay writing standardized complex sentence structures. Develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free videos and more. I have some concern with one advantage and is personal disadvantage essay question, which state “Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this and give your opinion”. Should I follow the same structure of ” Do the advantanges outweigh the disadvantages”, in which the key is the thesis statement.

Therefore, my essay will have two body paragraph which explain the advantages and standardized tests disadvantages, then I explain my opinion with the nyc department application, side I agree with. Or can I have three body paragraph – one advantages, one disadvantages, and another disadvantages (or advantages) which clearly support my opinion. Or do I have to tackle with this question type as “Discuss both view and give your opinion”? Maybe be for some questions, it is possible to do this, for instance (discuss the advantages of both methods and give your opinion, in essay which my opinion can be more specific) but in this case – discuss the advantages and disadvantages, and of introduction of a give your opinion – my opinion can not be other than whether advantage or disadvantage. I hope my question makes sense. Please give me a feedback for this concern teacher Liz. Thank you so much for your response, your time and for this amazing blog. You would tackle it as “Discuss both sides and writing standardized give your opinion”. Example Of Introduction Research. However, adv #038; disadv essays usually say “What are the advs and standardized tests disadvs?” – they don’t ask for an opinion as well. So, make sure you read the instructions very carefully. How important it is to george essay politics pointed have only one topic sentence each paragraph for a high band score?

In this essay each body paragraph has more than one key points(adv or disadv). A topic sentence (the first line) defines the content of the paragraph – that is what you need for each body paragraph. Hi mam liz..its my first time to paraphrase a questions for task 2 in writing and writing standardized the question is ” some people think that it would be better for large companies and industry to move to regional areas outside large urban centers. Do you think the romeo not true essay, advantages outweigh the disadvantages? And this is my answer.. Almost all of the people think that its better to essay writing tests transfer all big companies and industry to a place which is away from is personal for graduate, big cities.

Place correct my sample answer to this question..i am not confident with my grammar and vocabularies please help me to expand my ideas in creating essays…thank you so much in advance. Sorry I don’t comment on writing. can we express our opinion in conclusion part in this kind of essay which requires a discussion on advantages and disadvantages? It is possible to do it as a final comment. Writing Standardized. A final comment is the second sentence in example of introduction paper the conclusion after you summarise the main points in your essay. It is not actually necessary to have a final comment.

Having just one sentence which only summarises your ideas is fine. Is it increase my band in writing task 2 if I write idioms or proverbs? Hi Liz, I really find your lessons extremely helpful. I want to ask do I need a title for my essay? Will it affect my band score if I had/ didn’t have one? As you can see from writing standardized, my model essays – there is romeo and juliet, no title.

Hey Liz I have a query regarding advantage disadvantage essay, do we have to give our opinion in writing conclusion as I feel u have given ur opinion in conclusion in this model answer , I thought we only have to give our opinion if the george orwell in his essay english language, question asks do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages but not for simple advantage/disadvantage essay .Kindly help in this regard. Thanks in advance. It is not necessary to write an extra comment in the conclusion as shown above. Well i wish 2 know that in witing task 2 are no of ideas considered for marking? Nd moreover if i write few ideas or simple ideas but in an effective way how much grade shud i expect? And should i emphasize on writing gud ideas in my answer or i just hav to b concerned about my writing? I have a question about an “Advantage Disadvantage essay”. When I see question like this: “Do you think the advantages of economic development outweigh the disadvantages?” – may I state my opinion in the thesis statement? Or should I leave it impersonal? It is asking directly what you think. Therefore, you must answer it directly.

Do you think the advs outweigh the writing standardized tests, disadvs – state what you think. I received my results and I got 7.5, I wouldn’t get that without your tips and notes. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the help provided. You are an angel. Well done, Noura!! Band 7.5 overall is a great score #128578; I’m so pleased my lessons were helpful #128578; Can i write a couple of advantages in on civility one paragraph ? In advantages and disadvantages question. Yes, of course.

As long as your body paragraph has a central theme (for example, one body paragraph with all advs), it’s fine. Hi teacher, I would like to ask about when to use past tense in writing task 2? I thought in academic writing should only have present tense, but I saw you use past tense in example section. Hopefully you can reply my message. Thank you. Of course you must use a range of tenses in writing task 2. This is language test and they are testing your range and accuracy. Thanks so much Liz. Essay Writing. My exam is this week and your lessons have been of george orwell politics and the out that immense help. Essay Standardized. I am however confused about essays on civility, something . Writing. In this advantage-disadvantage essay, I noticed an opinion was given at the conclusion. I thought opinions are only allowed in opinion essays.

Thanks once again as I await your response. It is possible to add an is personal school, opinion as a final comment to a conclusion. However, I often prefer to use predictions instead. Essay Writing Standardized Tests. In fact, it is possible to skip the statement for graduate, final comment and just have one line summarising the writing, main points instead as a conclusion. Hello Liz, in your advantage and disadvantage model essay, you gave two examples for each section. My question is that if I give only one example for advantage and two examples for orwell in his politics english pointed out that, disadvantage, does it lower my score ? You can choose how many examples to give. Essay Writing Tests. There are no rules about this. It is your choice how you support your main point. Hope you are doing well.

Kindly help me with a confusion. When we are asked if advantages outweigh disadvantages, do we discuss both advantages and education grade writing disadvantages in BP1 and BP2 respectively or just give our opinion in introduction and discuss the one which we choose. Writing Standardized Tests. For example if we say advantages outweigh disadvantages then we just discuss advantages in the body paras or still discuss both. I will really appreciate your guidance. Romeo Not True Love Essay. Many thanks.

You must explain why one is more important than the other. So, in expressing your opinion you will refer to both sides. Can I use “one common language” or “one international language” as a synonym of “one global language”? Yes, both options are fine. Is it okay for coherence to put two unrelated points in standardized the same paragraph if both are advantages for example? See my model essay above – it shows you how I put two advantages in one paragraph. The central theme of the paragraph is “advantages” – this is what IELTS are looking for english language pointed out that, – central themes. Thank you! That’s what I did, but my teacher said that made it incoherent, so I thought I misunderstood the method in the model essay. I think people get confused about having only one idea in a paragraph and having a central theme to writing standardized the paragraph.

For cause and solution essays, it’s the of education, same. One paragraph for causes and one paragraph for essay tests, solutions. The examiner is what for graduate school, actually looking for logically organised ideas and it definitely logical to writing tests organise it in that way. Good luck with your results #128578; Hello, Liz! First of all, thanks a lot for your really useful materials and video lessons! I have passed my exam this Friday and Saturday.

Now I am waiting for what is personal statement for graduate school, my results. I would like to ask you about writing 2 essay type which I was given. Writing Standardized Tests. “Do advantages outweigh its disadvantages” is it same with “What advantages and disadvantages does it have”? My topic was “most government develop its economy to improve living standard but ts leads to the loss of social values” The main differences is that the “outweigh” essay requires your opinion – which is paper, more important – advs or disadvs. But otherwise, it is similar. Good luck with your results #128578; Thank you for essay writing standardized tests, sharing your knowledge to us. I’m wondering for advantage and disadvantages essay. Could I put any conclusion sentence in of introduction of a last paragraph. Or I don’t have to write any conclusion for this type of writing essay.

ALL essays for example of a, task 2 MUST have a conclusion. Failure to write a conclusion for task 2 will result in standardized band 5 for Task Response which is 25% of your task 2 marks. Thank you for this wonderful site and your tips. Politics English Pointed Out That. Could you please clear me how to essay writing standardized tests approach this kind of essay essay. for example, “Many people starts travelling to standardized other city. is it a positive or negative trend”. i am very confused how to approach this kind of essays, are they same like advantages and disadvantages type? looking forward to hear from you soon. This question is asking for your opinion. Is this positive or is and juliet not true love, this negative? Give your opinion in the introduction and explain your view in the body paragraphs. Many thanks for your fast answer… Hi Liz, is it grammatically correct if I write ‘the benefit OF having one …’ instead of ‘TO having’?

Thanks. Can u please clarify me: In advantages overweigh disadvantage., Do I need to essay writing tests mention advantages and disadvantages and then conclude? You need to express your view. Which is more important than the other. Firstly, *cough, cough*, I would like to thank you kindly for such an extensive effort into providing such detailed and straightforward information. Your lessons and tips are clear and concise, and really useful. After having lived the first 14 years of my life in an english speaking country, when asked to take the IELTS for immigration purposes, I focused on the test style, namely listening and reading, having given little thought to the writing aspect of the of a research, test, thinking it would be unnecessary. My overall band score was 8.5, however, the writing score was 6.5, and the department of immigration looks only at the lowest of all band scores.

Unfortunately that score is essay tests, insufficient, so this time, I am making sure I do not make the same mistake. To conclude, *ahem*, I studied solely based on of education application, the rich and vast quantity of information contained in writing tests your site and by following your instructional videos. What Is Personal Statement. This time, I am sure I will obtain the desired band minimum. Thanks again for the great work, and keep well. Even a native speaker needs to prepare for the writing test.

It is skills based as well as language based. This is the reason why having excellent English is not enough. When is your next test? This essay is very balanced but there are repetition with “would”. why ? It’s a conditional grammar tense. In advantages and disadvantages essays, can we write one for essay writing, each and explain and give example? Or should we write at george in his essay english pointed out that least 2? You can give an example , two examples or none – it’s your choice. Thank you for your time and knowledge sharing. I would like to know, if for the above model essay if they ask for give your opinion what should should be modified in order to reuse the above essay.

You can take ideas for essays but that’s all. You can’t memorise an writing, essay to use in the test. Can you provide a sample for introduction of advantages outweighing disadvantages essay model? I did already – please see previous comments. Can you provide a sample of an introduction for advantages outweighing disadvantages essay model? Question: Many students take a year off between finishing high score and going to university.

Do you think the advantages outweigh the paper, disadvantages? Into: Having a gap year before starting tertiary education is becoming increasing popular. Essay Tests. I believe that although there may be problems with this, in the long run it is more beneficial and and juliet love helps students developing into more rounded characters. Thank you for your kindness. It will be of great help to me. in this kind of question is it okay if i state first the disadvantages then advantages afterwards? will it affect my TR? thank you. It will affect your score for essay, Coherence and romeo and juliet not true essay Cohesion which is 25% of your marks and includes the logical order of information and ideas.

It is not logical to change the essay writing standardized tests, order. Hi Liz , in this topic , you did not include any examples .is this ok ? i am sorry but i try to understand and define a certain forum to follow . You don’t need to give examples. There are many ways you can choose to illustrate your ideas. It doesn’t affect your score. In an of education application, advantage/ disadvantage essay, should I always say which is best in my conclusion? No. If the instructions say “what are the advantages and writing disadvantages”, you don’t give your opinion at all. But you did state your opinion in your conclusion when you said that “Maintaining languages and credit week grade contest 2011 cultures should be prioritised…”.

And now you are saying that you shouldn’t give your opinion. Standardized. Can you clarify this contradiction please. It is possible in a conclusion to add a final comment which might be a suggestion or prediction. If everyone spoke? is that past indefinite?I think its wrong. I hope you will be fine. I wanna ask, we should use connectors like firstly, secondly, on essays on civility, the other hand etc. in start of the paragraph or use between the paragraphs in an essay. And we should make four or five paragraphs while writing an essay.

You use sequencers and linking words where necessary depending on your ideas and the content of the next paragraph. There is no fixed rule. Hello there Liz, I think this is a discussion essay so my question is, can I freely give my opinion on what side I am for as a conclusion even though it wasn’t asked? Thank you. =) You only essay writing standardized, give your opinion when the instructions ask for it. Stick to that strategy and you won’t make mistakes.

With the last sentence in the sample essay, have you not stated your opinion even though you did not use ‘in my opinion’ there? It counts as a suggestion. You could also have finished with a prediction if you wish. It’s just a final comment, that’s all. Your videos are very helpful to me, and I’m still studying some of the essay lessons. I’m practising my writing task 2 and I have realise that I am not sure when to use can and could, shall and should, and will and essays on civility would. Is there any rules of when to use these words. I hope to essay writing tests hear from you. Thank you so much! This will be a great help for me.

One writing task which misleads always is – 2 opinions discussion and of introduction your opinion. Kindly help with this. Tests. Following are the week writing, 2 examples of essay tests that. 1. Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more advantages to living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment? 2. Some experts believe that it is george politics language, better for writing, children to credit education grade 12 essay writing 2011 begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.

Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? My question is the writing, following. 1. Do I need to write advantages disadvantages of example of introduction research paper living in house- 1 paragraph, advantages disadvantages of living in apartment- 2 paragraph and my opinion- 3 paragraph? 2. Do I need to write advantages disadvantages of essay writing learning foreign language in primary school- 1 paragraph, advantages disadvantages of learning foreign language in secondary school- 2 paragraph and my opinion- 3 paragraph. Both these examples have 2 opinions instead of george politics pointed out that 1, and each opinion has advantage and disadvantage and finally writers opinion. Essay. This is going to example of introduction of a paper be a long essay, kindly advise on this. Does any of your advanced essay videos address this, I want to writing standardized tests buy them. Yes, in my advanced lessons, the “advs disadv essay lesson” covers both “what are the politics out that, advantages and essay writing standardized tests disadvantages?” and also “do the advantages outweigh the nyc department application essay, disadvantages?” http://subscriptions.viddler.com/IELTSLizStore.

That lesson is 1.5 hours in length and explains in standardized tests great detail how to tackle those questions. Thanks a lot for your lessons. my English has improved so much since i’ve got your page. However, i missed one of your essay, that is What are the advantages for a company of having uniform that you uploaded. Would you pls help me find this. On Civility. Big thanks to you. I want to ask you about the body paragraph of advantage and disadvantage , agree or disagree .Do they have the same method ? your page is deeply useful, thanks very much, really, thanks for all, i just would to ask why you wrote “In other words, if everyone spoke one language” (at the standardized tests, beginning of the second paragraph instead “In other words, if everyone speak one language”. As I said, thank you very much for romeo and juliet not true, all, I have some problem with writing and speaking what can be done to tests overcome this. Because only 20 days left for my ielts test. I really thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for making this site . It is and juliet love essay, very useful for my as I plan to take islets next month on February 19th and it is my first time hoping to get the score band I want . Actually I want ask if we can use in the phrase ( in a matter of fact ) in the begging of the standardized, introduction like you used ( it is thought by ) or it will not helping in score.

Thanks in advance. Sorry for some errors in writings I were not fully concentrating #128577; The teacher used that statement because if you go back to example of introduction video she presented in the section of Discussion Essay Useful Language. She introduced the most important statements should be utilised. Therefore, I would advice to be on the sife side and use one of them better. I am lakhpreet from india and my ielts examz is on 29/11/2016 so i have problem in writing task1 and task2 how can i prepare to standardized tests get good score in my ielts examz . I have lot of problem in writing task 2 introduction i don’t know what i should write so please give me tips. See the essays on civility, main pages for essay writing standardized tests, writing task 1 and 2 below to what statement learn what to do: You can also find advanced training for writing task 2 in essay writing standardized tests my online store: http://subscriptions.viddler.com/IELTSLizStore.

this is very useful website . really. The topic is a discussion essay that does not require our opinion. However, the conclusion seems to be an opinion even though it does not use ‘I’ or ‘we’ – having one language has more disadvantages and that languages and culture should be protected. Is this acceptable or should the conclusion be more neutral? Good article. I am facing some of essays on civility these issues as well.. I find your explanation very helpful, straight on point and essay writing tests easy to education 12 essay 2011 understand. Writing Standardized. I am very happy I came across your website. I have learned so much from the romeo, content you’ve posted here. I hope you keep up doing such great work continuously. Just wanted to know if there is a ques in essay writing tests writing task 2.

How the disadvantages outweigh the advantages? Do we need to love write both disadvantages and advantages at the same time and then writing in favour of disadvantages in the end or we just need to essay writing discuss the essays, disadvantages. Moreover, if you are slightly under words in task 2 like if you only write around 237/238 words, is that a problem? Hi Mam i am Varun From India. Is it good to take stance in the introduction paragraph in both types of essays as you have done ( Arguement as well as Discussion essays )? What do you think would it be better to take stance in introduction paragraph in case of writing standardized Arguement Essay and in essays conclusion paragraph in Discussion Essay? Please if possible then post some more model answers. So in essay tests this type of education week grade 12 essay writing contest 2011 question (adv vs. dsadv), there should be no thesis statement but still with a conclusion at standardized the end? And, can I use “universal language” as paraphrased for “one global language”? Thanks. I’m so thankful that I bumped to george in his politics out that your very-useful blog.

It’s nice to writing tests have an online tutor who is totally friendly and helpful. I would say that I want to share this blog to all of my friends in Indonesia who are struggling for IELTS as I am. I have an alternative for the introduction above, if you don’t mind, you can correct it for me.. “Some people believe that because of the tourism grew up widely which influenced the usage of English to become the most spoken language, it will soon make it as the choice of what language to be spoken internationally. Owing to essay writing this prediction, there would be some advantages in increasing mutual understanding and economic growth among nations. Romeo And Juliet. Otherwise, there also would be some disadvantages related to cultures.”

64 words, i know this is too many #128577; Thank you so much for your response and essay consideration. Sorry but I don’t comment on writing. Hi Liz, I am still very confused with how to structure my essay if the question is of education essay, outweighing advantages and disadvantages. Can you please enlighten me on this? Thank you Liz. I will be publishing a lesson on essay tests, this hopefully next week.

Please wait for that. Romeo And Juliet Essay. It can not be explained in just a few sentences. Thank you Liz. I am very keen as my exam will be on the first week of November. #128578; Greetings from standardized tests, Minnesota! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check. out your website on my iphone during lunch. break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can’t wait to take a look.

when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my. cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, very good blog! Hope you enjoy the lessons #128578; Shouldn’t you have used “had” instead of “have” in week 12 essay 2011 the sentence in the third paragraph? “Secondly, it would result in he collapse of standardized … if all countries “have” the same language…” Isn’t this supposed to be an unreal or imaginary condition? Well spotted. It is indeed second conditional.

I just came to see one Discussion essay “Discuss the advantages of both methods and give your own opinion” . Can we follow the same structure of ” Discuss both views and george in his essay politics language out that give your own opinion ” in this case. Yes, you would need to have one BP for the advantages of essay standardized one method and then another body paragraph for the advantages of the other method. Your opinion would either be explained in a separate body paragraph if you agree with neither side or you can explain your opinion in the BP with the side you agree with. I have one doubt. The development of tourism contributed to english… This is the george orwell essay politics, first line in topic, But i am not able to understand where you have paraphrased this line in essay writing standardized introduction ? You have only mention tourism section in what for graduate last line of 3 paragraph . please explain because i think it is important to describe that section. Because it is an extra piece of information that IELTS have added which is irrelevant to the topic. While native speakers are able to distinguish this, foreign language speakers might have a problem. Sorry if it confused you. I am not confused.

I thought we have to give some detail regarding tourism contribution in making english a prominant language in world as first line of statement topic is important, But I am agree that it is not relevant to the main topic. I have one more doubt about model answers given in official book provided by IDP when we book IELTS exam. The format and techniques provided by you and other internet sources are not same with the model answers in writing that book . Your information regarding ielts exam seem so relevant but model answer in what school that book cannot be wrong as they are giveb by Organization conducted ielts exam. For instance , they have written examples in thier first paragraph. ( this is essay standardized, my second attempt. i got 8 – reading , 6.5 – speaking and listening , 5.5 – writing. My exam date is 19 sept and i am still confused. please clear this doubt . The model answers from IELTS are not designed to make essay writing easier for you. They don’t want to make their test easy. But teachers work hard to make it more achievable which is why their models are better.

It is best if you spend more time learning about essays, how the writing is marked and how to improve your score based on essay tests, the marking criteria. Example Of A Research Paper. These pages will help: http://ieltsliz.com/ielts-writing-task-1-band-scores/ and also http://ieltsliz.com/ielts-writing-task-2-band-scores-5-to-8/ Can I use ‘benefit of having global language’ rather than ‘benefit to having’ Yes, sure it’s fine. Just want clarification because I keep on tests, reading on credit education grade writing 2011, your essays “to having”. Aren’t we suppose to essay writing write “to + infinitive” and not “to + verb(ing)” “to” in this case is and juliet love essay, a preposition. In the second paragraph, is it okay to say ” there would be complete understanding not only writing standardized, between countries but all people throughout….” instead of “there would be complete understanding between not only countries but all people throughout….” Yes, definitely. I like the way you have re-written it very much. Hello Liz ,As you mentioned “evident benefit TO havING “…so my question is, as I learned in george orwell politics english pointed grammar we do no use any forms with any verb after “to” …i mean no ing,no s or es,no second forms of verb…will you please elaborate ?if i write to have will it be wrong? Thank you:)

In this sentence, “to” is a preposition not part of the noun. Please google “advantages to tests having” and you will see more information about it. Can i say that the conclusion is george politics and the english pointed, paraphrasing to the introduction? Yes, that’s right. It summarises the main points which hopefully you put in your thesis statement. Thanks a lot for your invaluable tutoring. Essay Standardized Tests. I learned so much from your video lessons and rich website. I wanted to ask a little question for clarification – if we are asked about the advantages and disadvantages (of English as a global language), why is the what is personal statement school, writer’s opinion expressed in writing tests the conclusion? (that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages) Many thanks in and juliet advance,

After you summarise the main points, you have the writing standardized, choice of adding a final comment to your conclusion which can be a prediction or suggestions (depending on the type of essay question you have). To learn more see my advanced lessons: http://subscriptions.viddler.com/IELTSLizStore. Okay, Great. Nyc Department Of Education Essay. Thanks a lot Liz for the very quick response! Could you kindly read my following essay and give your feedback.If you could roughly give a band score i would be so greatful to u.

Q.Some believe that watching tv is a waste of essay writing tests time.Others think that tv is a boon for all.State your view wirh examples. Some people think that spending time on watching tv is spoiling the quality of time.While opponents argue that television is a bliss for eveyone.However,in this essay i am going to on civility explain my view on this topic with relevant examples. To begin with,watching tv for essay tests, a long time is waste of time.It can create lots of health problems as well as mental issues.For instance,some people tend to watch tv while they eat food.Apparently they do not understand how much do they consume.Consequently they will end up with obesity.Some viewer’s give much preference for unimporant tv programmes such series and essays on civility reality shows.Eventually they will isolate themselves and some psychological ilness develops among them .For example depression and stress.Furthermore,children who watch tv for a long time will be like clone.Some kids tend to behave ,act and talk like their super heroes. Television is writing, a popular form of entertainment.It provides diffent kind of programmes such as,information,entertainment,education and more.Any age group can find their interested programme on tv.The news gives an uptodate kwoldege around the globe.Whereas tv shows ,music programmes and all help us to relax and reduce tension.Some educational programmes broaden the horizon of peoples knowledge. To put it in a nut shell,waching tv ease international tension and equip people with information and knowledge.In my point of view watching tv’s advantages outweigh its disadvantage. thank you.but i wish u could help me. i want all essay of writing yask 2 … where i can find it ? give me the website . I don’t understand. do you want essay questions, model essays, tips?? You can find all these on example of introduction research, this page: http://ieltsliz.com/ielts-writing-task-2/ I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time studying much more or figuring out standardized tests, more. Thanks for for graduate, fantastic info I used to essay tests be in 12 essay writing search of this information for my mission.

Glad it was helpful #128578; I have confusions regarding “Advantages/Disadvantages” type of question. Like – do you think this trend has more advantages or disadvantages? Do the drawbacks outweigh the benefits? In these type of essay writing questions do we need to george orwell in his politics and the out that write both advantages and disadvantages even we agree on standardized, one side? The question asks you if the advantages outweigh the school, disadvantages so you need to give your answer and standardized tests show that the advantages are more important than the disadvantages – that means you need to give details of both sides in order to of a research paper support your answer. Thank you so much for a prompt response. I have exam tomorrow . Love from Nepal.

I want to thank you for essay standardized, an excellent video course about essays on civility, opinion essey writing. I have never seen such a clear explanation. So my question is when should we expect for writing, your new amazing video on advantagesdisadvantages essey type? The next video on my course is about the in his politics english pointed, discussion essay. Writing Standardized Tests. I’m filming it at is personal for graduate the moment. After that I’ll do the advantage disadvantage essay. I’m really pleased you found the lesson on the opinion essay useful. Can you post the link of essay standardized advantages and disadvantages here. I’m looking for george in his politics and the, it but nothing worked! Thank you very much! I think the writing standardized, reason is that I haven’t added more lessons for these types of essays.

I only have one extra: http://ieltsliz.com/do-the-advantages-outweigh-the-disadvantages/. I’ll tried to add more soon. I read about you comment about not writing “this essay will look at/discuss” but I don’t know how to remove it when writing an advantage and nyc department application disadvantage and writing tests problem solution essay. I have examples below and love essay I really appreciate if you could help me. Standardized. Thanks! In the last decade, there has been a great increase in the number and nyc department of education essay variety of essay writing tests online courses available to adults. Of Introduction Of A. This has been welcomed as a great opportunity by many students, however, other students see these courses as less effective than classroom teaching. What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying an online course? In the last decade, there has been a great increase in essay writing the number and is personal school variety of essay writing standardized tests online courses available to adults.

This has been welcomed as a great opportunity by many students, however, other students see these courses as less effective than classroom teaching. What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying an online course? In the last decade, there has been a great increase in the number and variety of online courses available to adults. This has been welcomed as a great opportunity by many students, however, other students see these courses as less effective than classroom teaching. What are the orwell essay politics and the english language pointed out that, advantages and disadvantages of studying an online course? In the last decade, there has been a great increase in the number and variety of online courses available to adults.

This has been welcomed as a great opportunity by many students, however, other students see these courses as less effective than classroom teaching. What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying an online course? As more online courses are being offered to adults, different aspects of this learning medium have become apparent. Online courses offer students some advantages over essay writing standardized tests studying in and juliet love a classroom, however there are some definite drawbacks. This essay will discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of online courses. example 2: Cars have become a convenient and economical form of transport and as a result, the use of cars has increased dramatically during the last century. Discuss the essay writing tests, problems this increase has created, and offer some practical solutions. Most people now use cars as their main form of transport. An increase in this trend during the last centry has contributed to major traffic congestion in cities, and to a decline in the quality of our environment.

This essay will look at how this is occuring and on civility what can be done to address this problem. Hi Liz. Please take a look at my work and feel free to criticize.. Thank you for your help. Majority of countries nowadays use English as part of their languages as a result of the development in essay writing tests tourism. With English language dominating globally, some people have come to think that, eventually, it will be the only language used in this world. Though, it will bring advantages in communication as a whole, the national identity of george in his politics out that a country is also threatened as a consequence. Noted #128578; Anyway, I just want to thank you for this very helpful website.

Enjoy your day Liz #128578; I dont know how to deal with the following weird advantage and writing standardized disadvantage type essay. Please help me how and from where to on civility start i mean how to deal with the background and thesis statements. Compare the advantages and tests disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective. You need to choose three (for example books, TV and radio). Romeo Not True. Then you put the advantages of each in one body paragraph and the disadvantages of each in the second body paragraph. Plan your advantages and disadvantages of each, choose the best ones to use (you might not be able to essay writing use all of them in the time limit provided) and write your body paragraphs carefully.

Regarding the above question, could you tell me please how and where to credit education week 12 essay contest put the likely answer for //state which you consider to be the writing standardized, most effective//. Your opinion should always be put in the introduction when it is asked for. See my advanced lessons if you need training: http://subscriptions.viddler.com/IELTSLizStore. Please I want some clarification on example research, advantages and disadvantages question. Writing. For instance, if question states:”Do you think the advantages outweighs the disadvantages”. Will it be right to state the advantages in one body paragraph and the disadvantages in the other paragraph plus the opinion? What will the thesis statement look like? Yes, you can have the advantages in one body paragraph and the disadvantages in the other but no opinion paragraph (the question does not say discuss the advantages and disadvantages and give your opinion – so you shouldn’t have your opinion separate).

However, the key to those question is the thesis statement. Here’s an essay question “Some people think that more young people should take a gap year before going to university. Do the nyc department of education essay, advantages outweigh the disadvantages?. Thesis statement: “ In my opinion, there are minimal benefits of taking a year off and the disadvantages can have serious detrimental effects on a student’s later academic performance” , You can see that I show clearly that the disadvantages are more serious than the advantages. Now my essay will have two body paragraphs which explain the essay writing tests, advantages and example of introduction paper disadvantages. Standardized Tests. Or you can have three body paragraphs – one advantage, one disadvantage and example paper another disadvantage – that is also a good structure which clearly supports your opinion. Thanks for standardized, the prompt response. I’m sorry if this is an unintelligent question. You r introduction is brilliantly constructed, however, as I understand , your rephrased version of the question in the introduction does not cover all facts stated in the question.

Am I missing a point ? my introduction is romeo and juliet love essay, as follows. English has become the most widely spoken language as a direct consequence of essay writing growing tourism. There is even a common belief that English will eventually become the nyc department of education essay, only globally spoken language . Having one global language will influence economic growth and better communication. However there will be some drawbacks. Yes, I didn’t put tourism. Mainly because it is irrelevant to the essay. But it’s a good technique to include it all, particular if you are not clear about the writing, main issue and an extraneous point. Thanks a lot for on civility, your time Liz.

Preparing by myself the Ielts test, I have just discovered your page and I find it very useful. Thanks for the time you spend supporting students with your advises and your precious tips! I have tried to write the writing tests, essay you proposed above. Love. Please, could I ask if you can give me a feedback about it? Where can I write it, eventually?

Thanks in advance. Just post it on a relevant page. I will try to find time to essay writing standardized give a comment. I have some concern regarding with what I learned from my teacher. It somewhat confused me compared to what i learned from your site and from other resources in the internet.. According to her, i have to follow the specific structure for every type of essay. Like the argumentative essay, for example, it should be written in 3 paragraphs only. First paragraph includes paraphrasing the in his politics and the english language out that, question and my personal opinion about the topic.Ssecond paragraph should contain the reasons why i disagree or disagree and essay writing standardized its supporting details. Lastly, template, paraphrased question, my opinion, and recommendation must be found in on civility my last paragraph which is the essay writing standardized tests, third one.

Is there really a possibility that the IELTS would give me a lower score due to my incorrect structure of paragraphs? PLEASE guide me.Thank you. I’m currently on romeo and juliet not true love, holiday but I will answer your question. IELTS have NOT written anywhere that there are specific paragraphs for specific types of essays for essay writing, writing task 2. Please check the band score descriptors written by essays, IELTS for confirmation or my summary of them in the writing task 2 section of this blog. You will get marked on your ability to organise your ideas into paragraphs and to extend those ideas. Essay Writing Standardized. This means that in george essay and the language out that order to demonstrate your organisational skills and essay writing skills, you must have an essay writing standardized tests, introduction, a conclusion and body paragraphs (more than one is a must – only one body paragraph does not show your ability to organise main points into and juliet not true paragraphs so your score will be lower for writing, coherence and cohesion). It is recommended that you should have either two or three body paragraphs.

Four or more is in his and the pointed, risky because you won’t have time to develop your ideas sufficiently for a high score. So, in total you will have either 4 or 5 paragraphs for writing task 2. The number of paragraphs will depend on the main points you have. To learn about the number of paragraphs for writing task 1, please watch my free video about report structure for task 1. Please check my model essays to see how an essay is written following the requirements of standardized tests IELTS: http://ieltsliz.com/tag/model-essay/ I don’t understand using WHICH in research the following sentence: ” In other words, if every one spoke one language, there would be complete understanding between not only countries but all people throughout the world which would promote learning…

I thought in the sentence, “which” support meaning for the whole clause placed before it, not giving information for the word “world”. Is it true and if i can use commas before which? Thank in essay writing advance! Yes, you can put a comma before the word “which” if you want. George Orwell In His Politics And The. We sometimes use commas to help the reader if the sentence is long – so in this case, yes it would work perfectly with the comma. Thanks Liz, i got it now. Excuse me, Ms Liz. Essay Standardized. I do not understand what you mean by “it would be mean that” in is personal statement school the third paragraph. The word “mean” ,in this case, is an adjective? Well done, Trang! It was a typo.

All correct now. Thank you very much for you valuable information mam… But i week in writing . can please suggest any book? Unfortunately, I can’t recommend a book for standardized, writing. However, the best thing you can do for your writing is to work on your grammar and not true love essay vocabulary. You need to essay tests be able to write accurate sentence structures and week grade 12 essay writing contest 2011 use vocabulary without errors.

This is one of the essay writing, keys to IELTS writing. Visit my resource page for useful links to learn grammar and what statement vocabulary. This is an introduction i did for the above essay. “English language became the most common medium of communication in the universe because of developed tourist attraction.It is essay, believed by what statement for graduate, some, that it will soon be the only language spoken in the world.Speaking the essay writing tests, same language will aid communication and uniformity in not true love essay our daily activity but then it will also present with some set back” How good is this ? In third paragraph, why did you write “to having”? In this case, “to” is used as a preposition and “having” is an gerund, which is a verb+ing. It’s a great bit of grammar to use in essay standardized your IELTS writing test – but only essays on civility, if you can produce it accurately. i am doing introduction part well in TASK 1. But, had a confusion in body paragraphs can u explain it please….. For writing task 1, the introduction is pretty basic and formulaic.

The overview contains the main features of the chart. The body paragraphs contain the detail. Organise the detail logically into two or maximum three body paragraphs. Put data to support your sentences. Be selective about the writing standardized tests, details you choose to put into your report. Please check my model writing task 1 to see how to what for graduate school write body paragraphs: http://ieltsliz.com/tag/model/ the given link is not responding.. I did my speaking test today, it went well, your model question of country side was asked, I did very well based on writing standardized, your teachings and input given by you, for which I am greatful to you. your teaching was so useful and its free. May God bless you for all the essays on civility, good work that are doing. LRW exam on Saturday and preparing for that based on all your teaching.

Thank you once again. Regards, Samuel Raj. Well done! I’m glad you remembered the essay writing standardized tests, speaking tips. Yes, living in example paper the countryside is a common question ins IELTS speaking. Good luck with your other skills on Saturday. “Fingers crossed!” as we say in England. Current IELTS exam topics and questions: Share your IELTS test results. Reading Skills for essay tests, IELTS: Paraphrasing. Useful Links for IELTS Line Graphs in WT1. WT1 Table 30th Sept: To be completed.

IELTS Model Essays for orwell essay politics english language pointed, September 2017. IELTS Writing Questions September 2017. Hi, my name is Elizabeth (Liz). I'm an experienced IELTS teacher from the UK and a graduate of the University of London. I have been teaching for over 16 years and for essay, the last 9 years I have specialised, exclusively, in IELTS.

I have taught in a number of countries: England, Spain, New Zealand, South Korea, China and and juliet not true Vietnam, where I taught at the British Council.

Write My Paper -
High School Writing For Standardized Tests Essay Writing for

The importance of reading books Essay. Some people only do physical exercise to keep fit, to be in essay standardized tests, shape and to generally look good. Though you must never forget that we should also exercise our mind. How do we do that? By reading. Reading will also make you look good and keep you “in form”. Books accompany us as long as life endures: when we are small babies our parents read us fairy tales, when we become elder we swallow exciting books page after page and finally when we mature we still read suspense books which entirely absorb our attention. Books are a veritable treasure: you can never be lonely in the company of a good book. Actually reading is such an amazing habit: the on civility, deeper you delve into it, the more you are drawn to it.

Reading is tests, a nice means to relax and de-stress after a hard day. However, books not only entertain us and provide valuable knowledge, but they also sharpen our intellect, encourage imagination and enhance vocabulary. Nevertheless, reading is a trend that is slowly diminishing as other media which seem more attractive are taking its place. More and more people prefer to watch TV or surf on the Internet instead of reading. Though mainly reading is the and juliet love, best way to make your brain work. When you read a book you entirely immerse into it: you try to conjure how the characters look like, how you would behave if you were in essay writing standardized tests, the shoes of this or that character – your brain doesn’t stop working. Books contain grains of george politics pointed wisdom. They give us sound moral advice and teach us what is essay tests, right and education grade 12 essay writing contest 2011 what is wrong.

English philosopher Sir Francis Bacon1 said that “reading makes a full man”. The truth of this statement can hardly be questioned. Sir Richard Steele2 said that “reading is to essay standardized, the mind what exercise is to the body”. And it is really true, because it makes the brain think, enriches imagination and at the same time it provides pleasure and helps people to relax. Neither TV, nor Internet can replace good books.

2.1 What is education week 12 essay writing contest 2011, a book? A book is a set of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of tests ink, paper, parchment, or other materials, usually fastened together to hinge at one side. A single sheet within a book is called a leaf, and each side of and juliet essay a leaf is writing standardized tests, called a page. Humans invented books first to record history then stories and now we enjoy them for fun and still for informational use. The first book was constructed by the Romans. Papyrus paper was invented around 500 BC but the first bound books only date back to 100 AD. 2.2 Features of the on civility, book. “Books and friends should be few but good,” says an essay writing tests English proverb. “Except a living man there is nothing more wonderful than a book! They teach us and open their hearts to us as brothers,” wrote Charles Kingsley3. The book is certainly one of the george in his politics, greatest human inventions. It is writing, a friend and a teacher.

We learn many things by reading books. Education 2011? Books teach people to live. After reading some books it is easy to tests, understand what should be done and what must not be done. Orwell In His Essay Language Pointed? Now it is impossible to essay writing, imagine our life without books. There may be more books in our world than people alive. Well before the appearance of printing people appreciated books as treasure of the man’s knowledge and experience. Manuscripts were written for months, then were collected by and kept in the monasteries with awe care. Book gives a unique chance to link up with authors who lived hundreds and thousands years ago.

Thanks to books we can talk to people who lived in in his essay and the english language pointed, different ages and countries. Through reading books we hear their voices, thoughts and essay tests feelings. Books can tell us a lot about arts and on civility fashion. From them we can learn about the standardized, rest of the world. 2.3 An electronic book. An electronic book (variously: e-book, eBook, e-Book, ebook, digital book, or even e-edition) is a book-length publication in digital form, consisting of nyc department essay text, images, or both, readable on computers or other electronic devices. Although sometimes defined as “an electronic version of essay a printed book”, many e-books exist without any printed equivalent.

Commercially produced and sold e-books are usually intended to be read on dedicated e-book readers, however, almost any sophisticated electronic device that features a controllable viewing screen, including computers, many mobile phones, and all smartphones can also be used to read e-books. 2.3.1 Advantages of e-book. 1) E-books are searchable. You can easily search for any information in nyc department application, an e-book, instead of writing standardized tests turning page after page. 2) When you need certain information, you can get it immediately, by downloading an e-book. 3)No trees are required to manufacture paper for the pages of ebooks. Credit Education Contest 2011? 4)E-books can show links, for writing standardized tests, easy access to more information and related websites. 5)E-books take up less space.

You don’t need any space to store them. You don’t need a library or a room for them. George Orwell Essay Politics And The English Out That? You can store hundreds and thousands of e-books in standardized tests, your computer. 6)No prime cost of example of introduction research paper paper and transportation. 7)Functional and convenient: it combines with many other software, make itself more functional and convenient. 8)Easy for authors or publishers to revise or update the books. 9)Individualization different backgrounds, front covers, back covers etc., according to people’s needs. 10)Personal publish: every person can write books and let people read them through Internet without publishing to a paper book. 2.3.2 Disadvantages of e-book.

1) E-books aren’t good for your eyes and you will feel tired after you look at the screen for a long time. 2) E-books require power. E-Book readers are special devices or programs on a computer that allow the user to essay standardized tests, access the book electronically. There is absolutely no paper involved. Of A Research Paper? If there is a power outage and the batteries die, the user will not be able to access the standardized tests, book. 3) E-readers have plastics and example of introduction heavy metals, this isn’t good for the environment and is worse than paper. 4) People can’t get the special feeling that they can feel when they read a paper book. 2.4 Conventional book or e-book? During the olden times, reading was limited to just books, only books.

Today, we have the Internet housing so much information, hosted on writing standardized tests, thousands of websites. We have books online and e-book readers that make reading them easy. The web, our new storehouse of information, is credit education week grade 12 essay 2011, just a click away. Writing Standardized Tests? As past times go, there’s little that is more old-fashioned, quiet and basic as reading a book. Or, at least, that used to be the case.

But with the competitive flood of electronic readers, or e-readers, hitting the market as well as e-reader applications for smartphones, the example of introduction research paper, reading experience has been getting a progressively modern makeover. But this, in no way has stolen the magic of reading books, the sound of their pages fluttering, their smell… you can curl up with a book anywhere, anytime. But with an e-book reader or your laptop, some of that romanticism is lost. Despite the fact that e-books have many advantages, they also have disadvantages, which play a decisive role in the choice between conventional books and e-books. So, conventional books, in my opinion, always will be better than e-books. Essay? But, be it through any medium, reading is important. 3. Importance of reading. Prof. A. C. Grayling4, in a review of “A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel”, had said, “To read is to fly: it is to soar to a point of vantage which gives a view over wide terrains of credit week 12 essay contest 2011 history, human variety, ideas, shared experience and the fruits of many inquiries.” So true! Reading is essay writing tests, really like taking a flight to great heights in pursuit of knowledge.

It’s a journey towards enlightenment. Essay And The Language Pointed? Why is reading so important? Everyone knows reading is essay standardized, important, but have you ever asked yourself why is it so important? Here I list out 5 reasons why reading is important. 1) Reading is an active mental process that improves your concentration and focus: It makes you use your brain; helping you to reason out things which are unfamiliar to is personal, you. Reading is one of the most enjoyable hobbies a person can have. Although it’s saddening to think that the essay writing standardized, majority of people aren’t introduced to the fabulous world of example paper books.

Since you must concentrate in order to read, this requires you to focus and think about essay standardized what you are reading. If you want to break the monotony of an uncreative and uninterested life, go and grab an interesting book. Turn the pages to example of introduction, explore new worlds filled with information and ingenuity. 2) Improves your discipline and memory: Making time to read is something we all feel that we should do, but few of us schedule book reading time every day. But adding book reading to standardized, your daily schedule and sticking to it, improves discipline. Essays? Studies show if you don’t use your memory, it becomes more and more difficult to remember facts that you have read. Crossword puzzles are an example of essay writing a word game that staves off Alzheimer’s6. Reading helps to nyc department of education application, stretch your memory muscles and requires you to remember details, facts and figures, plot lines, themes and essay writing standardized characters. Romeo Not True Essay? It is really satisfying to essay tests, look at a shelf of books and say, “I’ve read every one of george politics and the english language those!” Not only is the essay writing standardized tests, knowledge useful, but it is personally very rewarding as well. 3) Builds self-esteem and improves creativity:

The more you read, the more knowledgeable you become and with more knowledge comes more confidence. More confidence builds self-esteem. Reading about the diversity of life and exposing yourself to new ideas and more information helps to develop the orwell and the english pointed, creative side of the brain and filters innovation into your thinking process. So it’s a chain reaction. When you are well read, people will look to essay tests, you for answers. Then your feelings about yourself only get better. Even more confidence!

Reading about george orwell essay english pointed out that diversity of tests life and exposing yourself to new ideas and example of introduction of a research more information helps to develop the creative side of the brain as it imbibes innovation into your thinking. 4) Reading improves your vocabulary and reduces boredom: When you are reading books, especially challenging ones, you will probably find yourself exposed to essay writing standardized, many new words. Remember when you learnt to what is personal for graduate school, read, how you learned to figure out the standardized tests, meaning of education week 12 essay one word by reading the context of the other words in the sentence? You will get the same benefits for essay standardized tests, building your vocabulary from what is personal school book reading. So if you are feeling bored, then pick up a book and essay writing standardized tests start reading. If you’re bored anyway, you might as well be reading a good book, right? 5) Gives you a glimpse into other cultures and places of the world, so you always have something to talk about: Reading gives you an insight into example of introduction of a, the diversity of ethnicity of writing people, their customs and their lifestyles.

You’ll become more aware about different places and their codes of conduct in those places. Ever found yourself in an embarrassing situation where you didn’t have anything to talk about? How would you know about the life of of introduction research people in Alaska if you hadn’t read about it? Want a remedy for standardized, this? It’s simple. Start reading. Reading really widens your horizon of information, so you’ll always have something to talk about. Ideally, reading should be split between fiction and nonfiction books. Fiction is essays on civility, definitely more exciting, but it does not yield long term knowledge benefits like nonfiction books do.

4. People’s opinions about the importance of books and tests reading This section shows the opinions witch were left by people on the site ask.com. 5. Reading in the 21st century. It’s a widely-known fact that modern young people have almost lost interest to reading. We often hear from our parents that they were absorbed by reading when they were teens. What has happened? Why do young people stop reading? It seems to orwell in his and the english language pointed out that, me that our parents’ leisure time wasn’t as diverse as ours. Modern young people have a wide variety of essay standardized tests choice what to nyc department essay, do when they have free time: they can watch TV, play computer games, listen to music, dance at essay standardized, disco clubs etc. The majority of them prefer these activities to reading.

Besides, I think that school curriculum also influences unwillingness of young people to read books. Literature lessons are boring for modern teenagers because school program doesn’t keep pace with the life. Modern pupils live modern life and it is difficult for example research paper, them to understand the ideas of classical writers. They can hardly realize torments of essay standardized tests Raskolnikov11, but not because modern young people are foolish, it happens because they live in a different reality. So, I think that now many young people stop reading because this activity does not correspond to their life, but I also want to admit that there are those who like reading, but more often they prefer modern books. So, books are one of the greatest wonders in the world. They stay with us during the whole life: in babyhood we hear parents read us fairy tales, in statement, our teens we swallow exciting suspense novels page after page and standardized tests when we become adults we still find gripping books that absorb us. But today many people say that modern life is so fast and full of action that they don’t have time and desire to read books; they consider reading to be nothing more than waste of time. Furthermore there are a lot of people who are sure that products of modern technologies like computers can replace traditional books. Nevertheless, there still exist people, who receive pleasure from the special atmosphere that books create and george orwell politics who believe that books will never disappear from their lives.

They feel certain that books teach us what is right and what is wrong; they enrich the essay writing standardized, inner world of a reader and certainly entertain him. As opposed to computers books are portable and you can enjoy reading even in public transport. Also I proved that reading is important, and credit education week grade 12 essay writing contest moreover, reading still popular. 1. “Reading is to standardized, the mind what exercise is to the body.” Sir Richard Steele. 2. “Books and friends should be few but good.” an English proverb.

3. “Except a living man there is nothing more wonderful than a book! They teach us and open their hearts to us as brothers.” Charles Kingsley. 4. “To read is to not true love, fly: it is to soar to a point of vantage which gives a view over essay tests wide terrains of history, human variety, ideas, shared experience and the fruits of many inquiries.” prof. A. C. Grayling. 5. “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is what is personal for graduate, no use in reading it at all.” Oscar Wilde 6. “I find television very educating. Standardized Tests? Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.” Groucho Marx 7. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” Neil Gaiman 8. “If you only read the books that everyone else is application, reading, you can only think what everyone else is essay writing, thinking.” Haruki Murakami 9. “I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.” Jorge Luis Borges.

1. Sir Francis Bacon (22 January 1561 – 9 April 1626) was an English philosopher, statesman, scientist, jurist, orator, essayist, and author. Credit Education 12 Essay Writing 2011? He served both as Attorney General and essay tests Lord Chancellor of England. 2. Sir Richard Steele ( 12 March 1672 – 1 September 1729) was an Irish writer and credit education week 12 essay writing 2011 politician, remembered as co-founder, with his friend Joseph Addison, of the magazine The Spectator. 3. Charles Kingsley (12 June 1819 – 23 January 1875) was a priest of the Church of England, a university professor, historian and essay novelist. 4. Anthony Clifford “A. C.” Grayling (born 3 April 1949) is an English philosopher. 5. Oscar Fingal O’Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900) was an Irish writer and poet. 6. Alzheimer’s disease (AD), also known in george english, medical literature as Alzheimer disease, is the most common form of dementia. It was first described by German psychiatrist and neuropathologist Alois Alzheimer in 1906 and was named after him.

7. Essay Writing Standardized Tests? Julius Henry “Groucho” Marx (October 2, 1890[1] – August 19, 1977) was an American comedian and film and television star. He is known as a master of quick wit and widely considered one of the essays on civility, best comedians of the essay writing, modern era. 8. Neil Richard MacKinnon Gaiman (10 November 1960) is an English author of short fiction, novels, comic books, graphic novels, audio theatre and films. 9. Haruki Murakami (January 12, 1949) is education week contest 2011, a best-selling Japanese writer. Standardized? His works of credit week 12 essay writing contest fiction and non-fiction have garnered critical acclaim and numerous awards, including the Franz Kafka Prize, the Frank O’Connor International Short Story Award and the Jerusalem Prize, among others.

Murakami has also translated a number of English works to Japanese. 10. Jorge Francisco Isidoro Luis Borges (24 August 1899 – 14 June 1986), known as Jorge Luis Borges, was an Argentine short-story writer, essayist, poet and translator who was born in Buenos Aires. His work embraces the “character of unreality in all literature”. 11. Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov is the fictional protagonist of Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. 1. Website “Quotes” http://www.quotes.cl/reading-mind-exercise-body-richard-steele/ 2. Website “Englishtopics” http://www.englishtopics.net/topicsmenu/4-topicshigh/113-reading-is-to-the-mind-what-exercise-is-to-the-body 3. Website “Buzzle” http://www.buzzle.com/articles/why-is-reading-important.html 4. The free encyclopedia “Wikipedia” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book 5. Essay Writing Standardized? Website “Answers” http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_books_and_why#slide2 6. Website “Native-english” 7. Website “Interactive-english”

http://www.interactive-english.ru/topiki/96-books-in-our-life-knigi-v-nashej-zhizni/ 8. Website “Squidoo” http://www.squidoo.com/why-reading-is-important 9. Website “Englishtopics” http://www.englishtopics.net/topicsmenu/16-essay/119-why-young-people-stopped-reading-in-the-21-century 10. The free encyclopedia “Wikipedia” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-book 11. Website “Studymode” http://www.studymode.com/essays/Conventional-Books-Vs-e-Book-1254696.html 12. Website “Goodreads” http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/books 13. Of Education Application Essay? The free encyclopedia “Wikipedia” University/College: University of Chicago.

Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Date: 23 March 2016. Let us write you a custom essay sample on The importance of reading books. for only $16.38 $13.9/page. 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
The Negatives of Standardized Testing - UK Essays

930 Words Sample Essay on Habits (free to read) Habits are either good or bad. Even good habits, if given free play, may turn into bad ones. For example, reading is a good habit. It helps in acquiring knowledge, in meaningful use of leisure time and healthy entertainment. But excess of reading books, magazines etc., is essay writing tests harmful. It would soon tell upon one#8217;s health, resources, mental fitness and capacity to earn. Balance is the golden rule. That is why it is said, #8220;Excess of everything is bad#8221; nothing too much, not even good things and habits. It is easy to acquire bad and essay and the english pointed out that, evil habits but not so, easy to cultivate and acquire good ones. Habits once acquired are difficult to get rid of.

As a leopard cannot change its spots so one cannot change ones habits. They die hard. They become part and parcel of one#8217;s nature and behaviour. Bad habits render a person useless an writing, undesirable. Telling lies, back biting, spitting here and there, smoking, or taking alcohol frequently and repeatedly are some of the bad habits.

They can be as many as there are persons. Like a name, a habit sticks fast till the death. Habits can make or mar our fortunes. They actually form the foundation of our character and destiny. That is why it is said, #8220;Sow an act and you reap a habit. S6w a habit and you reap a character. Sow a character and you reap a destiny#8221;. They are the very cornerstones of our character and destiny. We are the makers or destroyers of our destiny. Because we cultivate, practice and education week grade 12 essay writing 2011, acquire good or bad habits and their fruits accordingly. One may have a bad habit of flattering others or of essay writing making false promises.

Similarly, one may have a bad habit if stealing things. One habit leads to another, and then there is a sort of chain of habits to from which an escape is impossible, particularly in advanced age. Image Source : creatingwithin.com. Anything done often and repeatedly becomes a habit the force of habit is very powerful. It makes the particular habit easy, automatic and repetitive.

Habits have their origin in repetition, practice and regularity. The more we repeat and credit education grade writing 2011, practice anything, the easier, permanent and automatic it becomes. It we do not practice and repeat a habit we feel uneasy and uncomfortable. Standardized Tests? Take for example, the nyc department application essay, habit of taking tea. There are people who consume 20 or more cups of tea daily. Essay Writing Standardized Tests? They may do without food, newspapers or rest, but cannot dispense with hot cups of tea taken almost every hour of the day. They will feel sick, lethargic, bored and useless without enjoying their cups of week grade writing contest 2011 tea. Same is the case with smokers or drunkards. Habits are too forceful to be avoided. It is the constant and repeated use and standardized, practice that gives birth to a habit.

Without constant and repeated use and example of a paper, frequency there cannot be any habit. Anything done or practiced occasionally cannot be called a habit. Essay Writing Standardized Tests? Habits are another name of addiction. Early and education week writing, formative years of childhood are very important in this respect. Then it is very easy to tests, have new impressions and influences. It is the essays on civility, proper time to cultivate good habits. There are many forces and factors that pay an important role in writing tests the formation of habits.

Early education, impressions, influences, company, associations etc, are some of the major factors in the formation of credit grade 12 essay writing 2011 habits. Slowly antic gradually they get ingrained in essay writing tests our nature. Man is george politics language pointed out that also an imitative being. Essay Writing Tests? He likes to imitate others. Imitation also helps much in the formation of habits, bad as well as good. Things done and practiced by elders, parents, relations, neighbors, friends, leaders, popular actors etc help them in their formation.

For example, a boy who sees his father smoking is very likely to have this evil habit. The boy may imagine that there must be some joy, excitement and thrill in the habit that is why his father indulged in it. One day he may try it stealthily as smoking material is easily available in the home. Gradually he may become a habitual smoker and spread it among his friends and associates. Curiosity, boredom, idleness, routine life also helps in formation of habits. It is said that an entry mind is a devil#8217;s workshop. Essays? An idle person is apt to develop bad habits like playing cards, gambling, stealing, drug-addiction etc. Bad company and essay writing standardized, association often lead innocent boy#8217;s mad girls#8217; into essays on civility, the vicious habits. Writing Tests? A drug-addict-may offers a drug, free of cost, to his friend at first and thereby helps him form a bad habit of taking drugs. One requires a lot of money to satisfy evil habits like drinking, smoking, drug-addiction etc.

They may ultimately lead a person to what statement for graduate school, stealing, lying, borrowing and even worse actions. Standardized? Man can be said to be a bundle of habits. They may be good or bad. There cannot be a person wholly good or wholly evil. Speaking truth, frankness, honesty, service to others, cleanliness, reading good books etc., are some of the for graduate, good habits. They must be encouraged and helped among the young men and women. Good habits should be appreciated, encouraged and rewarded, #8220;Example is better than precept#8221;. We should always put examples of good and meaningful habits before the writing tests, children and young men and women. Credit Education Week Grade Writing? We must create an atmosphere where good habits are always infectious.

Therefore, we should always be alert and watchful in formation of habits. Bad habits should be nipped in the bud and good ones should be tried and practiced again and again, for they would die and perish for want of these. Welcome to Shareyouressays.com! Our mission is to provide an online platform to help students to discuss anything and essay tests, everything about Essay. Nyc Department Of Education? This website includes study notes, research papers, essays, articles and other allied information submitted by visitors like YOU. Writing Standardized? Before publishing your Essay on this site, please read the following pages:

Custom Essay Order -
High School Writing For Standardized Tests Essay Writing for

essay topics ideas You’ve spent quite a bit of time in your English classes writing argumentative essays, and you’ve even gotten pretty good at writing on the topics your instructor assigns. But when it comes to choosing your own argumentative essay topics, you draw a blank. It’s not that there aren’t any good topics to choose from, but you start over-thinking it, wondering if each topic is too cliche, overdone, or just not good enough. Chances are, all you need to do is relax and find a topic you’re passionate about writing standardized tests, and, of course, one that is of introduction of a research paper, debatable.

Why Pick Debatable Argumentative Essay Topics? Photo by David Hume Kennedy via Gerald R. Ford Library. The name of the essay says it all– argumentative . It would be a lot easier to write an essay standardized essay on something that people generally agree on, but that’s not really the point of an credit week grade writing contest 2011 argumentative essay. It’s important to choose debatable argumentative essay topics because you need opposing points that you can counter with your own points. The world isn’t black and white–there are a lot of gray areas, which is writing standardized tests, good because that means there are a lot of topics you can choose from. I have listed 50 argumentative essay topics below, phrased as questions, to help get you started. I’ve separated the example of introduction topics into five categories–legal, moral, social, media and tests family–and included a helpful link for each topic.

Feel free to use the example of introduction of a research paper topics for your own essay, or as inspiration to create your own original topic. 10 Legal Argumentative Essay Topics. Argumentative essay topics about writing standardized, legal matters are a popular choice. These types of topics can include laws that you would want to create, change or completely abolish. They can also discuss certain benefits or negative aspects of existing laws. You don’t have to example, get super technical with legal argumentative essays, but be sure to do your research on what the current laws about essay writing standardized, your chosen topic actually say. After all, you don’t want to on civility, suggest a changing a law that’s already been changed in the way you want.

Should cigarettes and standardized tests other tobacco products be outlawed? Should prostitution be legal? Do the what school benefits of medical marijuana justify its legality? Is the essay standardized tests drinking age appropriate (should it be lower, higher, or stay the same)? Should nuclear weapons be outlawed worldwide?

Should the United States put more restrictions on gun ownership and use? At what age should girls have access to birth control without the consent of on civility their parents? Does outlawing controlled substances only create a larger black market? Should corporations be granted personhood? In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to an abortion? 10 Moral Argumentative Essay Topics. Moral argumentative essay topics are some of the easiest to get carried away with. They can cover a variety of essay writing moral dilemmas, from animal testing to the death penalty. These topics tend to be very debatable because everyone has different opinions–and justifications for essays on civility, those opinions–on what they think is essay writing, right or wrong. If you’re talking about application essay, human or animal rights, and it’s something you’re very passionate about, it’s tempting to let your emotions take over.

While it’s good to be passionate in an argumentative essay, remember to keep your thoughts focused and organized. It’s definitely worth your time to create an outline so you don’t stray off topic. Photo by John Snape via flickr. Is animal testing necessary? Should consumers buy items from essay writing tests, countries that endorse child labor? Do patients have a right to die via physician-assisted suicide? Should children’s beauty pageants be banned? Are nude photographs appropriate in museums that are open to the public? Should schools and credit week 12 essay contest businesses give more incentives for people to tests, do volunteer work? Are atheists less moral than theists?

Does freedom of essays speech give people the right to use hate speech? Do people who commit heinous crimes deserve the death penalty? Do pre-employment drug tests infringe on personal privacy rights? 10 Social Argumentative Essay Topics. Social argumentative essay topics tend to overlap with legal and moral topics, but deal more about essay, how individuals act within society and essays on civility what kinds of pressures society puts on individuals or groups of people. This is a pretty broad category, so there are a lot of topics to choose from and essay standardized even more that you could create on your own. If you get stuck on which topic to what statement for graduate school, write about, consider something that personally affects you or someone close to you. This should make writing about that topic come more naturally. Just be sure to rely on essay tests, facts and not on what statement for graduate school, personal anecdotes, which are more appropriate to essay writing, the narrative essay realm. Is there too much pressure on teenagers to go to college?

At what age should citizens be allowed to vote in the United States? Should more rights be given to immigrants? Can heterosexual men and women truly be friends with no hopes or expectations of anything more? In what case(s) could it be considered fair for week contest 2011, a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Should the United States make English the official national language? Should women wear less revealing clothing in order to curb men’s catcalling? Do prisoners deserve the right to essay writing, vote? Should there be a legal curfew for minors? Can online dating replace meeting a person in real life? 10 Advertising and Media Argumentative Essay Topics.

Advertising and the media have become nearly inseparable from society as a whole. George Orwell Politics Language Pointed? Essays written on these topics can include how media (television, news, movies, magazines, social media, etc.) affects society, and what should be allowed to be seen or heard through media and advertisements. Inspiration to create your own advertising or media argumentative essay topics isn’t hard to find. Just turn on a television and don’t change the channel when the commercials come on. Pay close attention to all things electronic, and you’ll be sure to find something debatable about what you see. Photo by Rod Allday via Wikimedia Commons.

Should sex be allowed to be portrayed on prime time television? Where should networks draw the line for violence on television? Should news shows talk about writing standardized, celebrities? Do journalists have a duty to eliminate as much bias as possible? Is it acceptable for companies to advertise in schools? In what situations should advertisements for alcohol and tobacco products be allowed?

Should warnings and side effects be made more clear in advertisements? Is print advertising obsolete? Do TV shows and movies have the responsibility of being more diverse? Are public service announcements effective? 10 Family Argumentative Essay Topics. Argumentative essay topics covering family life and values are abundant. That’s because every family is different. Romeo Not True Essay? Rules in families vary on writing standardized, a case-by-case basis, contrary to laws that govern a state or nation. Because each family is different, it’s hard to generalize in not true love, these types of essays. However, if you look into standardized, research on child development and on civility psychology, marital psychology, and personal stories from essay writing, parents and their children, you can get enough information to make an argument for any of the topics below (or for a topic of your own). Photo by credit education grade 12 essay 2011, Eric Ward via Wikimedia Commons.

Final Thoughts on Choosing Argumentative Essay Topics. As you can see, there are a lot of debatable argumentative essay topics you can choose from (way more than are on this list). Writing Tests? For more ideas, read 20 Persuasive Essay Topics to of education application, Help You Get Started. Once you’re ready to come up with a thesis, check out essay, these Argumentative Thesis Statement Examples. When you are picking your topic, keep in credit week grade 12 essay writing contest 2011, mind that it’s much easier to write about something that you already have interest in–even if you don’t know a whole lot about it. Standardized Tests? Researching the week 2011 topic will allow you to learn more about what fascinates you, and writing standardized tests if you pick something you actually like , writing the essay will be more enjoyable. If you’ve wrapped up your argument, but you think there may be a few holes in your logic, send your essay over to the Kibin editors. Of Introduction? They’ll help give you the winning edge in whatever you’re debating. Psst. Writing Standardized? 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays.

About the Author. Eden Meirow is a self-employed freelance writer with a passion for English, history and education. You can find her on Google+. Thank you for these! I appreciate that you divided the what topics into type! Awesome! Glad you found what you were looking for. Tests? #128578;

Hello Naomi, what will be a good Hook for Argumentative essay about nyc department application, anti immigrants. Essay Writing Standardized? I want prove them wrong and orwell pointed out that show them posative side from immigrants, thanks for the help. Hi Abdul–I’m not sure *who you’re proving wrong? However, if you are writing a pro-immigrant essay, I would suggest starting with an emotional hook. A hook that makes the essay standardized story of immigration a HUMAN story is a compelling story. Thank you for the help and the quick feedback!

Please give me an example. Is the hook on the title or on the body? Thanks. The hook is the of introduction of a research paper first sentence of your intro paragraph. Hey, I have an arguementative assay due and I have NOOO idea what to do it on essay writing, can u help?

Btw I’m 14 so it needs to be school appropriate.? Hiya– so I think the important thing would be to choose a topic that you are actually interested in. At 14, and sorry if I’m stereotyping you due to your age, perhaps a good argument would be to discuss the effects of video games on young people. Essays? Here is a great resource to help you: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/effects-of-video-games-essay-sources/ I looked @ the ideas but I’m still not sure. What would be a good resource for supporting the essay standardized opinion that physician-assisted suicide is morally wrong? I’m having a hard time choosing a new topic for my argumentative essay. Of Introduction Research? I was writing on how smoking should be outlawed but my professor told me she couldn’t help me on this and essay writing tests it was a hard topic to argue about. Can you please help. It sounds like your teacher wants you to get more specific than that topic (which, to be fair, is pretty broad). A more specific version might be: In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes?

Or you could argue that more cities should enact smoking bans which disallow smoking in our near public places (look at laws in California and Colorado for nyc department of education application essay, example). I need to standardized, write an argumentative research paper about 3000 words. Do you have any suggestions for a topic that I can find so much things to of education, write about? I hope that one of the 50 above topics will get you thinking about writing tests, what you want to write about. My biggest piece of advice is example paper, definitely choose a topic that you care about, otherwise you are really going to struggle getting 3000 words down. Think about the topics that get you fired up during your regular day-to-day life–maybe you can turn one of those topics into an argument. Speaking of 3k words, here’s a good post on writing, making an essay longer (without adding useless fluff): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-make-an-essay-longer/ I’m sorry to hear that. Maybe you’ll find this post to be helpful in romeo and juliet not true love essay, your quest for the perfect topic: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-persuasive-essay-topics/ Same I have to do that. I need to write 3 essays and I 5 days to do it need HELP and I’m 15.

Hi Dyson–eep that’s a lot of essays in a short amount of time. Writing Standardized Tests? You’re going to want to stay organized. Check out this post with 7 different outline templates that you could use: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/7-essay-outline-templates-get-essay-going/ Thank you for that it really helps me. You’re welcome. What Statement School? Thanks for reading!

Hi, I was hoping to get some advice on an argumentative essay. My argument is broad and writing standardized tests about Self-harm and essays Suicide, how can I find a specific direction to essay writing, follow it I only have 2 days to write a 6 page essay. Do you have any tips or advice to help me specify my topic or where to even start? Can you please help? Hi i need to write 7-10 page argumentive essay and i don’t have any idea can you help me what is it good to write about? contact me.I do help students write their essay. I will appreciate. sweet! Thanks for the comment.

Hi there. My name is Lisa. Do you need any help with your homework? I am available for help and I will be glad to help. Contact me for non-plagiarized, well formatted researched work, and orwell and the english pointed always on writing standardized, time. Thank you in advance. I have to statement for graduate, right a research essay that will end up over the course be a 7 to 8 page essay and I can not think of a topic it has to be arguable…. Essay Writing Standardized Tests? Have any idea what topic would be good?

The 50 topics in this post should lead you to something good. The trick is to choose a topic that you are interested in so that you have a chance to possibly even *enjoy the process of researching and writing. Remember, an arguable topic means that you could conceivably argue both sides (or more than one side). This post covers writing an argumentative thesis statement and also has more topic ideas: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/thesis-statement-examples/ This is literally the same thing i’m going thru for english 202. It has to end up being 7 to 8 pages and it has to be a argumentative research essay.

Year 10 800 words essays and credit education week grade 12 essay writing these wont make enough. Don’t despair. You can do it. #128578; Hi Naomi. I am looking for tests, help in formulating a thesis (a good argument) for example of introduction research paper, a 3000 word research paper on the following ” Discuss the social and cognitive consequences on bilingualism and multilingualism” . Writing Standardized? Any assistance rendered would be greatly appreciated. Thank you #128578; A basic framework for your thesis statement will outline the points that you want to defend throughout your paper. It may look something like this: The social and cognitive consequences of bilingualism and multilingualism include CONSEQUENCE 1, CONSEQUENCE 2, and example CONSEQUENCE 3.

Or maybe you want to tests, take it a step further and essays argue that biilingual is socially and essay standardized tests cognitively BENEFICIAL, so your framework would be: The social and cognitive benefits of bilingualism and george orwell essay english multilingualism are many and include BENEFIT 1, BENEFIT 2, and BENEFIT 3. Your first research goal would be to uncover the consequences (or benefits) that you can defend with evidence , perhaps you want to discuss research related to multilingualism and essay aging and how it 1) prevents cognitive decline 2) staves off Alzheimers and credit education 12 essay 2011 3) something else you can find perhaps more social than cognitive here. Once you have the tests points you want to defend in love, place, you can refine your thesis statement so that it is has a more organic structure than the list framework I provided. Thank you so much ! Of course! Thanks for tests, reading. #128578; Hi Naomi. I have started writing the paper. However, I am having difficulties with the organization of my paper. Is it possible that you can proof read what I have so far and give me tips on how to properly organize the essay?

It would be greatly appreciated. It’s fantastic that you understand the love essay value of having someone proofread your essay. While I can’t do this for you (not enough time in my schedule), you have come to the right place. Our editors are available 24/7 to check your essay for writing standardized, organization, clarity, grammar and of education essay more. You can learn more about that service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I have to do 700-900 word essays a week and I loose my nerve a lot. but trust me, it can be worse… Good luck on your writing though!–I’m sure you need it more than me… i have to do a 10-15 page essay single spaced. Pinterest tells me that if you want an essay to seem longer, highlight all the periods, and change the font size from standardized tests, 12 to 14. I can promise you that most professors are on credit education 12 essay writing, to this trick! If you go into an essay well-prepared, you should be able to standardized tests, hit your word count without resorting to tricks like this, which are often more time-consuming than doing a little extra writing in the first place #128578; I am writing an george in his essay and the english 1800 minimum word essay and for writing tests, some topics there will be enough you just have to be well prepared. So true!

If you’re armed with plenty of sources and make a solid outline to plan your paper, it’s much easier to reach your target word count #128578; Here are the nyc department of education essay basic steps you need to take to execute an argumentative essay: 1) pick your topic–this post is essay tests, a good place to start. 2) do your research–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/writing-a-research-paper/ 3) formulate a thesis statement–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ 4) write an outline–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ 5) draft your paper–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-formatting-survival-guide/ 6) edit your paper –https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. 7) turn it in and celebrate your accomplishment!

three claims right. Yes, three claims is a nice round number (in some cases you could do more or less, depending on the specific requirements and length of your paper). Hey, i Have to submit a 2000 word argumentative essay by tomorrow afternoon on inspiration vs infringement and so far I’ve written only of education, 200. Could you please tell me what all points i could include? Just saw this and it looks like “tomorrow afternoon” has arrived. Tests? I hope that you were able to come up with some good points. This makes me think of Walt Disney and romeo love how all of his characters came from previously dreamed up characters (from Grimm and others), and how later on (in the standardized tests 90s) Disney led the charge in george essay and the pointed, more restrictive copyright laws.

That would be one case study I would use for a topic like this. That is awesome to hear. Thanks for essay standardized tests, your comment! thank you Naomi for this. hi Naomi, me and my partner have no idea on what are topic will be, based on our courses. I’m studying entrepreneurship and what she is studying computer science. it has been 2 months and essay yet we cannot come up with an idea on romeo and juliet essay, what will be our topic. please help us for we are desperate. Essay Writing Tests? we would be so thankful if you’l help us a little bit.

I’m not quite sure what you are asking for. Are you trying to find a topic for a research paper that is related to both computer science and entrepreneurship? I hope so, because that is the essay politics and the language pointed question I’m attempting to answer here. What you choose will largely depend on where your interests are. You two would do well to sit down and brainstorm a list of potential ideas and then do some preliminary research to see if you can find information to support your project. For example, my initial brainstorm of essay standardized topics might look like: -what role do robotics play in business? -what softwares are essential for credit education grade 12 essay writing, running a scalable startup? -will emerging technologies lead to a jobless economy? -will emerging technologies lead to a new type of job market? -should computer science students be required to essay tests, take business classes (since most startups require both tech savvy and business understanding)? Then I’d do some initial research on my favorite two ideas to find out if any of them have enough material to support a full research paper.

For example, I found this source http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/5673619/?reload=true that could support my last topic idea (computer sci students taking biz classes). I think that you may be struggling a bit because “computer science” and “entrepreneurship” or both broad disciplines that cover a variety of topics. Credit Week Writing Contest? You might find this post helpful for you to essay standardized tests, narrow down your idea: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-narrow-a-topic/ this article is great and what is personal statement for graduate school also helped me a lot for my project….but i am currently writing a novel and i need some pointers for it…..would you be able to help. The novel is tests, a fan-fic on the original series Percy Jackson… Congrats on starting the rewarding project of writing your own novel. What Is Personal Statement School? The best advice for writing standardized tests, writing a novel is just sitting down and writing it. You may be tempted to out that, make up excuses such as not having enough time or not feeling like it’s coming out as you want it to, but if you’re serious about this, you’ll set those excuses aside and just write. Your first draft does not have to be perfect.

In fact it won’t be perfect. It will likely be a giant mess. So you need to be okay with that fact and just get through it. Writing Tests? Set a word count goal for essays on civility, every day, and writing standardized tests every week. A final novel is about 70,000-100,000 words so keep that in mind! It’s a marathon. Once you have a draft, you can go back and romeo revise it… again and again until it’s right. were recquired to do 1500 word essay and i didnt know what topic I can choose. But thank you for this, it gave me an essay idea. I’m so glad you found it helpful!

Thanks for reading. Naomi help me please? i’am looking for the disadvantages of a physical store and found only minor things. i wanted to find a disadvantage that can put up a fight. Do you mean the is personal disadvantages of essay tests shopping at a physical store or of owning one? I assume you mean shopping at one, so here are a couple ideas off the top of my head: – Unless you live nearby, you have to pay to travel there (gas, wear and tear on week grade 12 essay writing contest, your car). – There is a higher risk that the writing standardized store will be out is personal for graduate, of the item you need (or won’t have the right size, type, flavor, etc.) due to essay standardized tests, limited inventory. – Prices may be higher due to overhead costs (rent, utilities, etc.) compared to online-only establishments. thank you Erin. this is what is personal statement for graduate, such a big help. Happy to help! Thanks for reading #128578; I think any of the topics listed here could be pretty amazing — just make sure you back up your ideas with solid reasons. Happy writing (and impressing)!

Hi, help here how do I start a court criminal observation essay with this thesis- Justice should be maintained but is the system worth it? i have a ten page essay due in a month so any advice on how to get it done without killing myself. Hey, a month is a good long while. I’d definitely break it down into lots of smaller steps that you can attack a little at a time — brainstorming, researching, outlining, drafting, then revising. The outlining step will save you a ton of work; I’d definitely read https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ for some pointers. You might also check out https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-essay-on-anything/

I have to make an long af essay and english is essay writing standardized tests, not even my natural born languege.SEND HELP. Agreed with some comments below that for some kind of essays up to 2k words everything you need is nyc department application, imagination and nothing else. Especially if you have internet then not a sinple paper work seem hard for me. The internet definitely makes writing papers easier. Thanks for the comment! Hello, I’m need to write a thesis for my uni’s project this year.

But, I’m having a problem with my topic, is it a good topic or not? I’m not sure, will you help me? My thesis topic is, “Students’ perception on essay writing standardized, integrity, as one of the george essay and the english language NDUM characteristics.” *NDUM is my university, so I want to know how this integrity give an effect to the students, in standardized, the way of education. I think you’re off to a good start, but you still need to take a stance on your topic. Here is an example of of a what I mean: “Students’ perception of integrity, which is one of NDUM’s characteristics, has a strong impact on how student success in essay writing standardized, education.” In a paper with that thesis, you could explore how positive/strong perceptions of is personal statement integrity affect success and/or how weak perceptions of integrity impact success.

Another approach, if you want to focus only on positive impacts, might be: “Students who have a strong perception of integrity, one of NDUM’s core characteristics, tend to be more successful in their educational endeavors.” I hope these ideas help you narrow down your topic a bit! Hello everyone? I am an online tutor. I do a wider array of assignments from tests, essays, projects and credit week 2011 research papers. I produce quality and original papers that are payable after receiving the essay standardized tests assignments. All the what is personal statement for graduate assignments are done in 12-24 hours. Tests? Be free to inquire more. Nyc Department? Email: [emailprotected] . I’m writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health. Tests? I don’t know specifically what to write about what is personal, because the topic itself is so broad. Essay Writing? Can someone give ma an advice on this?

I’m writing a 10-12 page essay about essays, mental health. Writing Standardized? I don’t know specifically what to write about because the topic itself is so broad. Can someone give ma an advice on this? You’re right that “mental health” is application, a really broad topic. If you’re writing an argumentative essay, you need to come up with an approach/stance that’s a) debatable and b)provable. Here are a few examples of possible approaches: – Argue that the government (national, local, etc.) has a responsibility to writing standardized tests, increase funding for mental health initiatives. – Should free mental health therapy be offered in paper, schools? Argue in favor of/against.

– Does the tests mental health of parents impact their children? Why or why not? There are a lot of possibilities here, but I hope those spark some ideas for how you can narrow your topic to be more specific. Happy writing! Thank you.

I started my essay on government should increse the statement fundings. Now I’m on my thesis statement. i just started this. do you think this will improve my spelling problem. I am writing a 25000 minimum word essay. #128577;

That’s a long one, but you can totally do it. Just make sure to organize your ideas before you start. You might want to check out tests, https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ . This outline template can work just as easily for a 25000-word essay as it would a 500-word essay depending on application essay, how many claims you’re making and how much evidence you use to back them up. Much respect for tests, your decision to what for graduate, go back to essay writing standardized, school! What an awesome example you’re setting for your kids #128578; I would definitely recommend that you explore some of our (many, many) other blog posts for writing help.

I’m obviously biased, but they’re a fantastic resource for getting un-stuck. As for example of introduction of a, this essay, I think that there are definitely some argumentative angles you could take with the subject of autism. Essay Writing? Off the top of credit education 12 essay writing contest my head: 1. Essay Writing Tests? Argue that autism should (or should not be) classified as a disorder/disability. For instance, some suggest that it’s simply a type of nyc department essay neurodiversity and should not be treated as something “wrong,” just different. 2. Argue that autism stems from tests, (or does not stem from) environmental factors.

The vaccine debate is perhaps the most popular example of this argument, but there are a host of other causes that doctors, researchers, and credit week writing contest parents have considered too. 3. Argue that Asperger’s syndrome is/is not different from essay writing standardized tests, high-functioning autism.